A GAME CORRIGER FOR HIGHER EDUCATION RECRUITING
A while back, I written a short submit about how colleges and universities are using social media marketing to connect together with students. May game-changer around college signing up. Small colleges can levels the trying to play field and also stand out from the particular crowd by using social media. Not known colleges can establish a profile and attract students who seem to might already been even recognized they existed.
US News-Education published a write-up today placement 5 methods colleges are usually reaching college students. Here’s a shorter summary:
- QR Codes Glasgow College crafted a fall university admissions poster providing only a icon QR manner, which encouraged visitors to some sort of custom pleasant page. Pupils on secondary school campuses told her positively for this ‘cool’ hiring technique.
- Video félidé Ohio Wesleyan University hosts four or five party video fauve during the helpful year for parents and learners, with each one chat possessing a theme.
- Facebook Competitive events Misericordia University or college used institution bookstore item certificates when prizes to be able to incoming freshmen who supplanted their Facebook or twitter picture along with the college business logo. It was the way to expand all their reach and even monitor typically the conversations of which ‘friends’ were being having regarding the picture.
- Tweeting look behind the curtain Texas Specialist used Flickr to cover a picture shoot tale included in all their annual enrolling material. They created a hashtag and made the main photo shoot a meeting as opposed to merely a piece of email.
- YouTube video series Innovative School within NYC has built a series of enrolling videos eligible, ‘Are People New College? ‘ These kinds of videos option students speaking about uncommon subject areas Continue reading article